1) True or False? Virtual Reality’s groundbreaking developments are becoming accessible to all levels of income, even in some countries with backdated technology.
With accessibility levels of current technology becoming mainstream, VR will be a household fixture in the near future. Products like Google Cardboard are pushing the boundaries on how we view cost production vs. effectiveness.
2) By the year 2020, the market for VR branding will exceed____?
A. $1 Billion
B. $150 Billion
C. $980 Million
D. $72 Billion
CORRECT ANSWER B. $150 Billion
3) Virtual Reality started initial development in____?
CORRECT ANSWER D. 1965
The first model was The Sword Of Damocles
4) True or False? Facebook’s Oculus and Google Cardboard are the only main companies developing VR technologies for market.
There are countless brands making their mark on VR technology with roughly 20 making the largest ripples in the pond.
5) True or False? In the year 2016, the technology provided by VR and Google Cardboard was utilized to save a baby’s life.
Doctors at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital in Miami used the device to map out heart surgery they say they couldn’t have envisioned otherwise.
6) True or False? Over the past two years, well over $5 billion has been invested in AR and VR by all of the major technology companies, from Google to Microsoft and Samsung to HTC.
These numbers are projected to grow as more tech companies, like Apple, jump in the mix.
7) How many human senses are currently being targeted in VR/AR?
CORRECT ANSWER C.
Three Visual and auditory senses are already in full use, however, companies like Samsung are developing technologies that will allow us to manipulate the virtual world with our hands.
Do you have more questions about Virtual Reality? We have answers to help you. Contact VIVA VR Studios today.